• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm looking for....

blue_healer_guy

Question

A little hand held thing that has a vacuum cleaner brush inside that you roll back and forth on your boat carpet. It was about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. It picked up sand crawler bedding awesome. Then you would just pull the top(plastic cover) off, empty it and keep going. A friend of mine had one this weekend and it did a great job of cleaning the boat in 5 min. The name on the top of the cover said "fluggie" but have done a search on google and came up with nothing. Anybody know where I could pick one of these up? He found it at a thrift shop for a quarter and it looked about 20 years old. Thanks, Joe

8 answers to this question

minneman, after looking at the HSOforum, the bristles look like it was in this item I used. 1 round little brush inside a plastic container. If u can picture one of those wax worm boxes that have have the liner in it, very similar to those but with a brush inside. Thanks for the site.

I have the exact thing you looking for but have no idea where I got it try 7corners they seem to have everything

A little hand held thing that has a vacuum cleaner brush inside that you roll back and forth on your boat carpet. It was about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. It picked up sand crawler bedding awesome. Then you would just pull the top(plastic cover) off, empty it and keep going. A friend of mine had one this weekend and it did a great job of cleaning the boat in 5 min. The name on the top of the cover said "fluggie" but have done a search on google and came up with nothing. Anybody know where I could pick one of these up? He found it at a thrift shop for a quarter and it looked about 20 years old. Thanks, Joe

I have exactly what you are talking about. I found it at the boat show a number of years ago. It's an incredible tool in a boat to clean up messes. I will look at mine and see if I can find any info on it for ya, but if I recall there is no identification on it.