Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Foss

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK (2 of 3, axes)

15 posts in this topic

The pro lumberjacks got into ax throwing, but so did a teacher or two from the Ely school. And of course the kids who got an afternoon out of school were VERY happy! gringrin

2831327411_77c0f7eb70_o.jpg

2832158084_bcab4213be_o.jpg

2831315735_b1e3b309c2_o.jpg

2831316409_d47924cd4f_o.jpg

2832158814_507871b141_o.jpg

Of course you're right, but sometimes it looks like you're having more fun than anyone is entitled! I thought you were going to jump into the fray when they started to throw the axes!

Thanks, all. I have thrown double-bit axes in competition before. It was great fun.

I'd have liked to get a few different angles, but of course those liability-insurance-minded folks organizing the event wouldn't let me stand directly behind the target. What's wrong with those people? gringrin

Great pictures except for the obscene words on the kid's sweatshirt in the upper left corner of the second picture wink

Good thing you weren't a little more to the right.

Great shots Steve! In your avatar you look a little like a lumberjack. laugh

Great shots Steve! But i gotta tell ya, I would have ducked and missid every shot when they started throwing the axes.