Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roofer

Possible RZR killer

15 posts in this topic

This is for the atv enthusiast like myself. It sounds as though a possible RZR killer may be on it's way this year and it's not a CanAm. grin

Coming from Roofer, my first guess would be that Kawi has something in the works.

But there already is a RAZR killer out there under the name of Redline.

No info that I have read yet. Just saw on another forum that there is a Sport model Teryx 4x4 with FI. I hope it's a smaller version that is narrower. That would be pretty cool.

That's funny you say that because I have read on some forums about honda coming out with a smaller version of the big red. I highly doubt it will be a RZR killer though.

Honda laugh

Anyways, this could be a possible big nothing for all I know. Just passing info that I seen.

I am hoping it is something close to a RZR. I saw some at the State Fair again, and the darn things are cool. I still have an urge for a fun 4x4 UTV, and the RZR fits the trails. I just don't care for the 800 engine that much.

Sure would be cool to see Honda do some sort of a cross between their new UTV and their old Pilots!

It would be cool but I wouldn't hold your breath. I think today is the honda dealer show so if they actually do do something like that this year we should know about it soon.

I saw a couple RZRs in action this past weekend and they sure look like fun, I'd like to see a manufacturer come out with something similar like a Teryx sport that Can-am one I've read about.

Tyrex all the way!!!!! Kawasaki will destroy polaris like they always do!!!! he he he that 750 has crazy power!!! my brute can walk all over 800 polaris all day long!! I am sure that can am will come out with something better also

S.R. King, do you have the fuel injected model??

I have a new 08 750 Brute and really like it,

with a few exceptions (none of which are power-related).

Okay, thanks. BTW, I heard the 2005's have a recall

going on now for something on the front end.

Upper A arm, or tie rod ends kinda thing. My 2008

has similar issues. I have had one tie rod end replaced

already at 150 miles, and now there is excessive

travel in the handle bars again at 200 miles. This

time up and down, and not side to side. I will be

going to after-market front end parts from Gorilla

from here on. Another option is to use Honda 400EX ends

and 400R tie rods or just 400R tierods and ends....

I dunno? I did have the recall done on my 2005 shortly after i got it and I've never had any problems with it, The sterring is straight with no slop in the handle bars

Never had a problem with tie rod ends. The only problem I have had is the pesky buss connectors and my choke is sticking a little.

If you want new tie rods get them from American Star. $130