• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Possible RZR killer

Roofer

Honda laugh

Anyways, this could be a possible big nothing for all I know. Just passing info that I seen.

I am hoping it is something close to a RZR. I saw some at the State Fair again, and the darn things are cool. I still have an urge for a fun 4x4 UTV, and the RZR fits the trails. I just don't care for the 800 engine that much.

It would be cool but I wouldn't hold your breath. I think today is the honda dealer show so if they actually do do something like that this year we should know about it soon.

I saw a couple RZRs in action this past weekend and they sure look like fun, I'd like to see a manufacturer come out with something similar like a Teryx sport that Can-am one I've read about.

Okay, thanks. BTW, I heard the 2005's have a recall

going on now for something on the front end.

Upper A arm, or tie rod ends kinda thing. My 2008

has similar issues. I have had one tie rod end replaced

already at 150 miles, and now there is excessive

travel in the handle bars again at 200 miles. This

time up and down, and not side to side. I will be

going to after-market front end parts from Gorilla

from here on. Another option is to use Honda 400EX ends

and 400R tie rods or just 400R tierods and ends....