Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Timmy D

Congrats Deitz!

19 posts in this topic

Very nice job on the big win today! Also, thanks for having us over after the event. Dylan thought that was the best ice cream he has ever had. But, I think that had more to do with the company than the ice cream!

Timmy D, was a pleasure fishing against you this season.. Keep Dylan on the net, he is a great kid! If your ever in the neighborhood, stop on by, I always have a few ice cream bars in the freezer, and a few adult treats in the fridge..

Thanks for the congrats, it was a fun day on the water.. those 2 anchors I caught mid day didn't hurt one bit(4.75, 4.40)

Deitz, we you doing the same stuff you showed me last year? smile

Congrats!

Good going dude. Way to break in the new boat with a win smile.

Here is a pict from y-day

NewPics012.jpg

Bob, that was the plan..but with only 4 small fish in the well with 2 hours to go, had to change plans.

congrats dietz, it was fun fishing with ya this year! Hope to see all you guys again next year!

Got to be the CAT!!! LOL

Thanks ERR, was fun fishing with you guys as well!

Nice job bringing home the win Deitz. Looking back, you had the right plan with all of the pre-Frankie pressure on the lake. I'll shoot you an email and we can kick around some things regarding next year. Thanks to everyone that came out and fished the circuit with us this year. I hope to see you all on the water soon.

Sich--it was USABassin event on N/S Center... I had about 14.4 lbs for 5 fish...

I thought I recognized your boat on NC this past weekend ... I guess that explains it. I think I saw your boat on NC the prior weekend, assume your were prefishing. Your boat is hard to miss - pretty sweet!

Congrats on the win!

Next time you see me out there stop me and say Hi.. love to meet FMers!