• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Congrats Deitz!

Timmy D

Very nice job on the big win today! Also, thanks for having us over after the event. Dylan thought that was the best ice cream he has ever had. But, I think that had more to do with the company than the ice cream!

Timmy D, was a pleasure fishing against you this season.. Keep Dylan on the net, he is a great kid! If your ever in the neighborhood, stop on by, I always have a few ice cream bars in the freezer, and a few adult treats in the fridge..

Thanks for the congrats, it was a fun day on the water.. those 2 anchors I caught mid day didn't hurt one bit(4.75, 4.40)

Nice job bringing home the win Deitz. Looking back, you had the right plan with all of the pre-Frankie pressure on the lake. I'll shoot you an email and we can kick around some things regarding next year. Thanks to everyone that came out and fished the circuit with us this year. I hope to see you all on the water soon.

I thought I recognized your boat on NC this past weekend ... I guess that explains it. I think I saw your boat on NC the prior weekend, assume your were prefishing. Your boat is hard to miss - pretty sweet!

Congrats on the win!