• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1st Annual King of the Cats Weeklong Shootout! (Contest open to all)

DTro

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: dtro
Are you going to make me amend the rules to include a "no tag team" clause smile

Better throw in Triple tagteam, and cage match if your doing that. crazy

In that case I pick......

LFC and Surface Tension for my teamwink

Dtro,

Does the 2 24 hour periods have to be back to back or can you spread them out.

Lets say the 14th and the 19th? Or does it have to be the 14th and the 15th.

Thanks!

Ya, I forgot mine and went threw about 3 obscure ones and low and behold when I ordered my HSO and FM stickers I am back to what it should be. Went threw on the first try and it was very easy.

It does only take minutes to reregister a new one if needed.

I would assume one should hold all video, images and threads of their catch (unless they do not want to) till the end of the Shoot Out!

Two more things grin?

1st:

If we are signed up in the KOTC, if we get a fish, we can register it. I know we can, but the length and girth will show up on the board. Not a biggy though. Dtro can add them in after the shoot out is over if need be.

2nd:

The Moore’s contest is on the 16th. Anyone signed up for the Moore’s contest and wins, will have their catch displayed for all to see. If one does pick the 16th and is lucky enough to win the Moore’s contest, they will have a fish that could be a contender for the HSO/FM Shoot Out.

I am not worried, but food for though.

I would assume one should hold all video, images and threads of their catch (unless they do not want to) till the end of the Shoot Out!

Two more things grin?

1st:

If we are signed up in the KOTC, if we get a fish, we can register it. I know we can, but the length and girth will show up on the board. Not a biggy though. Dtro can add them in after the shoot out is over if need be.

2nd:

The Moore’s contest is on the 16th. Anyone signed up for the Moore’s contest and wins, will have their catch displayed for all to see. If one does pick the 16th and is lucky enough to win the Moore’s contest, they will have a fish that could be a contender for the HSO/FM Shoot Out.

I am not worried, but food for though.

Good thoughts Shack

You must enter your fish asap, or at the latest 12 hours after your day ends.

I will not release any numbers until the very end.

The Moores conflict shouldn't be too bad, it is only one fish and we are counting three.

Yes, I encourage to double dip both contests, and of course any fish will count towards the KOTC standings.

Since we have a ways to go for the full 30, I'm going to go ahead and open this up to everyone as of today.

This should be fun.

Here is a spreadsheet of the current contestants and the days they will be fishing. On Tues night all contestants should have two days behind their name.

As you can see the spread out format works well as guys will be fishing all throughout the week.