Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
89Bronco

Echo Trail

8 posts in this topic

I was fortunate enough to be up on the Echo Trail again and I just wanted to share some of the beauty. These were all taken with a pocket camera--(Canon PowerShot).

2681410806_dfc13f23b4.jpg

This is a thunderstorm that I had to wait out before I could fish on Pauline Lake. I'm not sure if the white coming down is hail or if it's just the way the light is coming off of the rain drops.

2680598281_3aa31b2fe9.jpg

Here are two moose that were going absolutely crazy from the horseflies in a bay on Lake Jeanette.

2680606217_e4726f1870.jpg

A loon on Lake Jeanette.

2681432398_39da3eb52c.jpg

Lake Jeanette sunset from the campground.

Very nice work 89bronco! That first shot is indeed rain. The last sunset shot with the canoe is a real beauty! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

I also Love the last pic. It is SWEET!

thanks again for sharing.

Very nice. I'm with the rest, that last shot is a wallhanger.

Hey, some good pix! Haven't seen a moose all summer - lucky to get that shot. Last one is very well done!

I forgot about this one. He looks like he's overlooking his domain. This was on the Hunting Shack River.

2647307181_3951acb159.jpg

Great shots all, bronco. Especially love those moose! Thanks for sharing them with us.