• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grandpa Rogers

My daughter Karen gave birth to Cecelia Marie at 0638 this a.m. she's 9 lbs and 1 oz., Mom and baby are doing great. Will be going to the hospital at 11:30 a.m. and I will get some pictures. Heather called at 0330 and said thet were putting her in Labor and Delivery and 3 hours later she arrived.

Tale of the Tape and ID...

dsc00488th2.jpg

dsc00501wz0.jpg

Rosa and Cecelia. You go Grandma.. laugh

dsc00480bz1.jpg

Proud Mom - Karen, Cecilia and Amanda

dsc00484kb9.jpg

dsc00485wz3.jpg

Grampa Rogers and grandchild #1

dsc00489gu5.jpg

Rosa's Mom Chris with her great grand baby..

dsc00491kp0.jpg

Cecelia... Welcome to the family...

dsc00493ia9.jpg

She has a little cone but man look at that hair..

dsc00494rz0.jpg

Thanks Aaron..

Another attempt at the last 3 pictures...

I had the honor of chaging her first diaper, old pro that I am laugh

dsc00495oa3.jpg

dsc00496qx9.jpg

Congratulations baby (Karen) you did great!

dsc00500fj3.jpg

That's awsome and congrats to you and the whole family. Yell fish on and see if her eye's open... LOL Aren't kids great....... You're not getting old just getting wiser which also means you're always right..... LOL

Heres a couple of shots of Cecelia and of course my son Tyler home from Washington St.

Uncle Tyler holding gingerly the new edition to the family., Tyler was scared holding her the whole time, LOL.

dsc00557nh2.jpg

And the old man..

dsc00560bw8.jpg

Dad, Amanda snuck in between us there and Junior, Hoo rah!

dsc00573lm6.jpg

He's been tubing down the Mohawk with his friends and girlfriend, last night Krissy, Heather and Tyler watched our game in Floyd where Salmonseeker73 put on a hitting display and paced our softball team to another victory, 18-8. Were 7 and 1 on the season and with one more win will have the regular season title wrapped up as the remaining teams are at .500 or below.