Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

Grandpa Rogers

17 posts in this topic

My daughter Karen gave birth to Cecelia Marie at 0638 this a.m. she's 9 lbs and 1 oz., Mom and baby are doing great. Will be going to the hospital at 11:30 a.m. and I will get some pictures. Heather called at 0330 and said thet were putting her in Labor and Delivery and 3 hours later she arrived.

Congrats and welcome to the OLD MAN Club.

Tale of the Tape and ID...

dsc00488th2.jpg

dsc00501wz0.jpg

Rosa and Cecelia. You go Grandma.. laugh

dsc00480bz1.jpg

Proud Mom - Karen, Cecilia and Amanda

dsc00484kb9.jpg

dsc00485wz3.jpg

Grampa Rogers and grandchild #1

dsc00489gu5.jpg

Rosa's Mom Chris with her great grand baby..

dsc00491kp0.jpg

Cecelia... Welcome to the family...

dsc00493ia9.jpg

She has a little cone but man look at that hair..

dsc00494rz0.jpg

Very nice Timmy! You can no longer argue the fact that you are OLD! grin

Thanks guys, I think this grampa thing is going to be pretty cool.

Congratulations Tim!

You’re in trouble now, another GIRL!!!

You should take up fishing!

Thanks Aaron..

Another attempt at the last 3 pictures...

I had the honor of chaging her first diaper, old pro that I am laugh

dsc00495oa3.jpg

dsc00496qx9.jpg

Congratulations baby (Karen) you did great!

dsc00500fj3.jpg

That's awsome and congrats to you and the whole family. Yell fish on and see if her eye's open... LOL Aren't kids great....... You're not getting old just getting wiser which also means you're always right..... LOL

Think you'll have her on the ice this year? laugh

Congrats coolTimmy you are not old until you have to use your fishpole for a cain winksmile.

Timmie . . .did you lip her to guess her weight?

No I didn't lip her but I got to see her sleeping last night when we dropped off the car. She's just so cute...

Heres a couple of shots of Cecelia and of course my son Tyler home from Washington St.

Uncle Tyler holding gingerly the new edition to the family., Tyler was scared holding her the whole time, LOL.

dsc00557nh2.jpg

And the old man..

dsc00560bw8.jpg

Dad, Amanda snuck in between us there and Junior, Hoo rah!

dsc00573lm6.jpg

I think you have a Daddy's girl there . . . watch out. Do you have Tyler out fishing?

He's been tubing down the Mohawk with his friends and girlfriend, last night Krissy, Heather and Tyler watched our game in Floyd where Salmonseeker73 put on a hitting display and paced our softball team to another victory, 18-8. Were 7 and 1 on the season and with one more win will have the regular season title wrapped up as the remaining teams are at .500 or below.