• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arboretum Flowers

We got a little break from the clouds so we went down to the Arboretum this afternoon. It turned out to be a nice day there but it sure didn't look like it for a while.

20080525Arboretum_6696copy.jpg

20080525Arboretum_6652copy.jpg

20080525Arboretum_6633copy.jpg

20080525Arboretum_6716copy.jpg

My little up and comer

20080525Arboretum_6649copy.jpg

Thanks Everyone. It was a fun day. The kids love the Arboretum. They don't even mind when I take my time and take a lot of photos. My son and daughter both love taking photos. It's a fun family time.

Mike,

These are all very nice! I've been enjoying your macro work. You're tempting me to go out and pick up the Canon 180mm L. I've been trying to save for a BIG telephoto, but with the daunting cost and seeing your work (along with some from others) macro is looking very tempting. wink

Thanks MM and mcary. mcary, that's a very nice compliment. I've really been enjoying shooting macro stuff. It's really nice because aren't a lot of scenic areas around me and I don't always have the opportunity to shoot wildlife so this gives me a way to shoot more and it didn't cost me a ton of cash to get into. You should look into the 105mm macro, it would save you about a grand and it wouldn't put back your savings too much for your big boy lens. I know that what Steve shoots and he seems very happy with it. I'm shooting the Sigma version.

Thanks again