• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Silver Lake TA!

Well boys...thanks to Steves persistence and pulling through for a Quad for me...I am commiting and will be fishing with a long time fishing partner...Jighead/Sam French!

Lee, I thought hard about partnering up with you! The only thing that held me back is the fact that we just started to get to know eachother. I have watched your fishing skills and am very impressed. No hard feelings? Next Year?

I need to get in touch with Kyle and see if I can carpool with him on Thursday, so I can get an extra day pre-fishing in with USMC and Kyle, as Jighead can't leave work until 3:30pm on Friday and leave directly from there!

I am new to this, but my Bud Todd will send me with all that he has in his Silver Lake arsenal! Thanks Bro!!!!

I look forward to it grin.gif

How much money are we going to win ;\)

Oh, BTW...I talked to Scott(Maki) and 30 new packages of Makis are in the mail cool.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Right Doug! We'll see you there. Give me a call, I might be able to pick you up Wed night or Thurs morning. No problem for me to come up a different route if need be.

Lee, if you still need a partner call me ASAP as I think I might have someone that will do it.

Steve.

Chef Im leavin Thursday monring....I'll swing by and pick you up if you want to ride out with me...I'll talk to you tonight about the details, or at the outing tomorrow night, it may cost you a few maki's!! lol...ttys

Doug, glad to here you are going to the TRAP ATTACK with all the Guys ;).The rules and regs are the only thing you have to worry about.Fishing there is like fishing in the main part of EB but with out the structure its a hard lake to fish I will try to help as much as I can Bro.

I want to wish ALL of you guys good luck at the TA. I wish Donnie and I could fish it with you guys this year Good luck Todd.

Doug - I just was on Loby's site and they got hammered yesterday with snow, freaking white-out forecasted for 14" when all was said and done. Called and lefta message for Scott to call back.

Registered teams are up to 40 now for Silver..

Good luck to all you CNY fishers it should be a great Tourny. Unfortunetly for me i had to make a tough call yesterday.My partner Jeff has not been feeling well for the past three weeks,and can't say for sure if he will be well enough to fish.Therefore i had to take on a diff. partner, the past NY champs will not be teamed together.I fished silver a little early ice and yesterday morn..The perch are bigger than ever caught a bunch right around the 12'' mark. The bluegill have been tough, at early ice you had to work hard to catch a handful of good gills.As for yesterday morn. i stayed in the south end for gills. The water was dirty about 2' of visability and the bite was real tough.Caught some small one's and that was about it.I'll be out tomorrow and most of next week.Good luck and see you all next weekend.Oh yea the walleye bite on onieda is still smoking.

Well, got the trailer out and set up, the quads are running great. Cole and I are going to take the quads to the farm and ride a bit just to check things out. I put in a new battery in Cindy's quad so that will be no problem. After our ride tomorrow Cole and I will put the studs in the tires for better traction on the Lake. I think I've sorted and re-sorted all my jigs and everything. I hope I can get out of work on wed afternoon and head up.

Doug, are you going to ride over with Kyle?

Looking so forward to this, its going to be great meeting and fishing with you all.

Good luck Saturday guy's, many tight lines.

Steve

Well boys...myself and partner are entered and things are lining up to give this a legitimate shot. I am not in it to win neccessarily, but to be with some good friends and show the boys from the midwest that us NY'ers don't mess around. Plus the $200 worth of Maki's I have will give us the advantage cool.gif

DC's jigs are going to put a WHOOPIN' on those 'Gills ;\)

Mark that's too bad you lost your right hand man Jeff. \:\( Hope he recovers soon, and there's always next season.

Wishing all NY teams good luck in this one especially the gang here. Want to spend some time with Bud and Tyler on Friday along with seeing the rest of you ice heads. Iknow you will have a great time and I'm sure I'll see some familiar names in the top 20.

Mark I know where you guys are heading the weekend after Silver... Back to Oneida ;\)

Does anyone know the official defination of a "hard hitch" for the trap attack??? Does PVC pipe slipped over your trap rope work?

Steve, im ready to go...Im packing today cuz tomorrow i have class from 5-8, and im leavin Thursday morning.

Steve wanted me to pass this along for late signees...

Tim,

Just got off the phone with Marylyn at east Hill motel where Kyle and I are

staying. She just had 3 cancellations due to bad weather down south. She

has 3 rooms avail so maybe so of the guy's would like to be closer.

Her # is 585-786-2718, pass the word to the NY guy's.

Steve

Just got off the phone with Kyle and we are meeting at the Canastota exit on Thursday at 6:30am. We should arrive at the Motel around 9:30-10:00am. Get dressed and meet Steve by 11:00am to start 2.5 days of prefishing!

Steve...my partner and I have the same Motel as you guys...this will make things so much easier!

See ya!!

Kyle , we are heading out wednesday night should get there around 9:30 we are staying at the same place and plan to fish thursday morning . when you guys get in the area give me a call and bud and I will meet you guys at the launch or where ever you guys want to meet . If any one needs anything let me know go team NY