• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rib-Eyes on the Lodge

Just so those an*l retentive folks don't get upset.... You know who you are

http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-L410-Pre-Seasoned-Sportsmans-Charcoal/dp/B00022OK2A

read all about it.  gets 4.5 stars, has 60 answered questions, and 985 customer reviews. 

Now, back to B&D (blathering and digression)

5 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Wow....spendy little devil!!! :eek: Boy, that sure looks awful good right now, Mossy....

Heavy too.  I wonder what the pros and cons are of that compared to a smoky joe, as tabletop charcoal grilling goes. 

4 hours ago, delcecchi said:

That horseradish on top?

Garlic Butter Compound

1 hour ago, Livin the dream said:

As always mossy, that looks fabulous. Not to go off topic, could I have some details on that grill? Make/model/price etc..looks like a neat little grill. 

$86 at Walmart... Wife texting me about it from Walmart, we have been looking at them so I replied "Well it is just like free shipping" and she came home with it!

48 minutes ago, LindellProStaf said:

Just curious Del.  What is it that bothers some?

Is Lodge made in China now too?

And Mossy that looks GREAT!

It gets in the way of food placement and perfect grill marks.   I read the reviews on Amazon, and looked at the lower ones.  Cracks, and the emblem seemed to be the big peeves, such as they were. 

Not obvious from pictures what the function of putting that thing in the middle of the grill is...

On Sunday, May 01, 2016 at 10:50 AM, MossyMO64 said:

First time trying out the Lodge, grilled some Tatonka Dusted rib-eyes.

5e7wfa.jpg
-----

Not too bad for the first try... served with a hash brown casserole and crab stuffed mushrooms.

Thanks for looking!

I'm sure if you didn't have the Lodge, that that wouldn't have looked so good! :P