• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Review of New Star Wars Movie

dfv87

Went to the 10 AM showing on Sunday... Really enjoyed the movie and even my kids liked it. I won't get into spoilers here but wow what a plot twist! Waiting on next installment... only 2 years or something like that.

My wife and I went on Saturday.  The movie met and exceeded all of my expectations. It makes up for the past mistakes of episodes 1-3 and brings Star Wars back to what it should be.

I think we'll probably see it one more time in the theater.  We just saw it on the regular screen so might go back to see it in 3D.

If you go see it anytime over the next few weeks I would for sure pre buy your tickets.  

Saw the movie Christmas Eve at noon, no problem getting tickets as they were showing it on two screens. Lot of good one liners and it felt like going to an old movie as far as crowd response. Some clapping and gasps and the movie itself was pretty breathtaking. AND the speakers were not turned up high enough to blast you out of your seats during the fight scenes. Some new characters introduced and old ones revisited. I am sure we will add it to our dvd collection when it is released. Big thumbs up. I think really talking about the movie should wait a few weeks so everyone who wants to see it can before we write spoilers..

You pre-buy tickets online or what? Does every theater do this?

You should be able to pre buy tickets for just about any theater.  You can use the page Fandango or you can probably go to the theaters page directly. Although some theaters might redirect you to Fandango anyways.

I ended up taking my son to see it this afternoon at about 1:30 in Lakeville. We had no trouble getting tickets and when we got there the next showing was only 10 minutes away. 

My son really liked the movie, I thought it was OK.