• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great Gray Owls and a Snowy

Hwood

It was really cool while it lasted, having several of these guys with in a 2-10 minute drive.

First spotted this one thanks to crow, saw a crow knock this guy off balance from some low brush and to the snow.

8491493730_89186cc7fe_c.jpg

This one was with bird the first bird shown. I called this one Pale Eyes... far less yellow eyes than any of the others I saw.

8490394039_77c5037389.jpg

8490414355_e82d9e1c76_c.jpg

This bird and another were the most seen by many for weeks, come to be know as the Lester River birds.

8546060755_2889542739.jpg

and now that they are gone I am feeling a little sad...

8529364899_52deba6680.jpg

I suspect these guys are gone also...

Saw them many times but never got very good shots of them.

8270146245_acc3bb0cc7_z.jpg

8271703314_1f9315079d.jpg

You are welcome, and Thank you. I didn't hear much about other GGOs through out the state so I figured many didn't get a chance to see them and I would help with that a bit by putting up a post.