• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

4th Annual Piggy Perchin Party

Dates: March 4th, 5th, and 6th 2010

What is this: This is a chance for all FM'ers to get out and do some Piggy Perchin' together. This is not a tournament, just a chance to get together, fish, and have some fun.

We will be set up out on the sand flat, traditionally a hot spot for late season perch. We will also pretty much be fishing as a group, or at least in the same general area. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned pro, everyone is welcome. This is going to be a ton of fun, as are all of these gatherings, so you don't want to miss out on this one.

You can check-in anytime after noon on Friday and Check-out is anytime before noon if you’re in a cabin, or 10 a.m. on Sunday for those in a Fishhouse as they will need to be pulled off the lake that day.

Rate is $90 per person, for the weekend based on double occupancy. This includes your lake access, accommodations, and a meal on the ice Saturday of Brats, Burgers, and Chili.

Whether you prefer the comforts of a cabin, or one of our Deluxe Sleepers is up to you.

Don’t Wait! Call now to book your spot. Last Years event filled fast, as did our Fall Trolling Gathering and with some of the perch we are starting to see this one’s gonna be a blast.

I'm going to try and make this one too.

I've been to Appledoorns twice in past years for those big perch.

Appledoorns has very nice accommodations on and off the ice.

Paul will take good care of you.

If you have a underwater camera bring it and use it once you get on perch as it is going to really help, not to mention the entertainment of watching those big perch come in.

Sorry I couldn't make it this year, but I have been gone from home the last 5 weekends and the other half is starting to get a little irritated with me. Only because he has to do all his own cooking.

Paul, How is the fishing? My son wants to catch some "jumbo" perch. We might head up Monday or Tuesday and spend a night at Appledorn's. If we make it up there is there openings and would some one there be able to kida point us in the right direction as I have not fished Mille Lacs in the winter and only a few times last summer.

Thanks, Keith