Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
remington 300

i need help posting pics. of my sons bear

15 posts in this topic

Any one willing to post some pictures for me?

my son,age 13 got his first bear back on 9/3,it dressed out at 184lbs,one shot kill, double lunger, it only went about 25 yards.i was with him in the stand so i got to witness the whole thing,pretty cool for us to share that experience.

if any ones willing to post for me i can e-mail the photos to you.

thanks in advance,

proud father,

mike

A very nice bear!! Mike, tell your son congratulations from all of us. He's done something I never have and I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. Nice job dad.

thanks powerstroke,and ill pass along the congratulations, i told him afterwords that he just did something alot of people will never do, and to charish the experience,which he certainly does. On a side note were going to have a half mount done,to forever remember our first bear hunt together.

Awesome looking bear.....I will second what powerstroke said, I am jealous jealous jealous......so is my First grader

I am trying to get my girls to go next year, with limited success. congrats to your boy, it is a hunt you two will remember forever.

joe

Congrats to the young hunter. Looks like you both had a great time that you will remember forever.

Thanks for helping Pier.