• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NFL Fantasy Weekly Sit/Start

Scott M

Allright, most people seem to like these, and for those of you who say "manage your own team" I have my opinion about what to do, thank you very much (see below). For those who are here for the fun of it, throw your takes out.

Here goes:

I've got 5 backs, I can only play 3.

LenDale White

Pierre Thomas

Ray Rice

Steve Slaton

MoJo Drew

Slaton and Drew are the obvious choices, White has a tough matchup, and Thomas is questionable for Sunday. I think my third is Rice, unless I hear better news about Thomas before Sunday. Any other takes?

Wow, we almost have the same RB's. I have Slaton, Pierre, and Rice on my FFB team too! (nothing to be proud of, Russ) I picked up Pierre as a risk/reward player for the oft injured Bush. Ironically Pierre is the one questionable for the first week. Ha!

I wouldn't put much faith in Pierre just yet. I'd go Rice.

I'm starting Rice over White this weekend, KC has no run defense and White plays Pit so tough call! I start 2 RB and 3 WR in that league though, and im loaded at RB with Ronnie Brown(other starter), White, Rice, Donald Brown, Felix Jones and Derrick Ward.

Cadillac was named starter in TB the other day. FYI.

Donald Brown is still waiting in the wings of Addai but in a couple of weeks he could be in a similar situation as Pierre in NO, especially if Addai stinks it up like he did last year. They really like Brown.

Yep, I think Harvin has a shot at some big plays. Who should I start here. I can run 3 running backs and one wide out or vice versa.

Backs:

Tomlinson

Slaton

Barber

Addai

Wideouts:

V. Jackson

Desean Jackson

Lance Moore

Roy Williams

I'm leaning towards Barber, Tomlinson, Slaton and Moore. Any thoughts?

Tunrevir~

I am feeling good about my

• Jay Cutler
  • LaDainian Tomlinson
  • Reggie Bush
  • Edgerrin James "Flex"
  • Randy Moss
  • Hines Ward
  • Kevin Boss

Was able to get the Vikings D and 13th round Ryan Longwell was still on the table, so I scooped him up. I went a little over board with RB's this year for my bench, but some good talent was sitting their. grin

I screwed up today grin

Bush and EJ! Too much faith and too much pre-game drama press for me frown

CAN YOU READ INTO REPORTS PRE-GAME FANTY REPORTS TOO MUCH?

Answer: YES grin

I will not even admit to who I put down for these guy on a last minute "flash" reports! smirk More points I would even admit to grin