• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any easy fish house builds?

slabchaser

I think you need to give us a few wants/needs/house-type thoughts before we can give you a plan. Fish house or spear house, or both? Skid of wheel house? Tow a complete unit to the lake, or assemble on-site? Size?

Look at getting one of the Canvas Craft Northlanders. You can get a variety of sizes and all you need to do is build the floor, great houses that are fairly portable and really comfortable.

Probably more cost/time efficient than starting from scratch.

A great 8'x8' assemble-on-site house was shown here a couple of years ago, I think it was from a member named moosehunter or something like that. It was simply called his green house, and it was 2x2 construction, and broke down to sections no larger than 4'x8'. I'll look it up and try to repost it.

Look at getting one of the Canvas Craft Northlanders. You can get a variety of sizes and all you need to do is build the floor, great houses that are fairly portable and really comfortable.

Probably more cost/time efficient than starting from scratch.

he was looking for something more perm type house. the northlander's are nice houses but I wouldn't leave it setup on the lake unattended since it would be to easy to steal. now on the other hand if he wants a house that could be taken on and off the ice this would be the way to go. I am personally look at getting either the 4X8 or the 8X8 northlander and am having a hard time deciding if I should get the standard heavy canvas or spend the extra money for the norpac material.