• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a bass boat - Triton 18X2 ?

Larson15

this is a awesome boat! The performance with this boat is crazy. The top end speed and pick up speed is awesome! You are goign to love the way it handles waves when you are up on the bow fishing with it! Tournament livewells are awesome to! All and all, a great all around boat. You will be happy with it!

True, I am going to pull the trigger on this one. I dont think 22k is to bad for this boat brand new. It comes with the elite package and 5yr warranty on the opti. I am trying to get them to throw in winterization and storage.

Larson15,

I've had 2 Tritons over the past 10 years and have enjoyed both boats. They handle big water well, are very stable at high speeds and are beautifully finished. They are a high performance boat and, if this is your first boat, allow yourself some time to learn to drive the boat. All too often I see people driving these boats with either too little trim and complain about no top end or too much trim and complain about chine walking.With the 150 it should be a nice ride and should get you where you want to go. By the way, What color is it?

I have had 2 other boats previously, but this is my first bass boat. I will definitely have to get some seat time in this boat and hopefully find someone that has some experience to come along and give me some tips.

The boat is black and white, I will get pics up when she comes home.

Well, I brought her home friday and took her out all day saturday on minnetonka and sunday on chisago. On tonka I hooked into a 4 pounder on my 4th cast. With that being said I am extremely happy with the boat and the wife likes laying out on the rear deck. I will post pics soon.