Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goldie11

spinnerbait color?

12 posts in this topic

I think you need to be more specific...

every color works somewhere.

Black/nickle blades,black/ gold blades,black/orange blades,white/nickle blades are some standards colors. I really favor CJs original crappie pattern, it has boated a few bigguns for me.

They can all work at any time...lotta help eh? I'm starting to truly believe that it's more about what you have confidence in more than anything...

I feel the same way. I've moved fish on practically every type of bait I have in the box, but I throw some more than others due to the "feel" of the bait, and my confidence in that lure. I've thrown colors that are completley contradictory to what some would suggest to throw in a certain situation and have seen and caught fish on them. Trust your gut is really all I'm saying. If you see a bait at Reed's or Gander or wherever that calls your name, buy it!

The two colors that seem to work no matter where I throw them are Flame blade black/orange skirt, brass blade brown/yellow skirt.

Rad Dogs of course.

JS

Black on Black on Black

I'll 2nd that! Also JS has a great combo too.