• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blue Angels were in Fargo. * 1 pic added *

I've seen the Blue Angels in Fargo and it was an awesome show. This weekends weather forecast is for sunshine, should be ideal. One memory occurs early in the show when a solo jet streaks across the crowd at high speed. Impressive jet power.

I can't make it this year. Hope some of you will post pictures of what you see.

The Blue Angels are awesome, we're fortunate to see them every year in Seattle. They put on a terrific show, well worth seeing if you get a chance even if the weather isn't perfect.

Not everyone is a fan though, some of these people are pretty tired of them and their practice runs.

DSC_8848.JPG

I like them though. smile

DSC_8950.JPG

DSC_8830.JPG

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think this pilot was looking right at me as he made his pass, we were in a boat on Lake Washington so I think it's possible...

Very tight crop:

DSC_8721_cropped_tight.jpg

Well the Fargo Air show has come and gone, and I have a terrible case of sunburn on my shooting eye. I guess, looking through my 100-400 into the sunny sky can do that to a guy when snapping 8 gigs worth of RAW images. Hard to follow some of those guys they are so darn fast. I will post more when My eye heals a bit. It hurts something feirce.

1/1000s f/11.0 at 400.0mm iso400 , Handheld, Canon XTI

116455682.jpg

Not everyone is a fan though, some of these people are pretty tired of them and their practice runs.

The sounds of jets is a missed sound up here in north Fargo. When we had the F-16's, it was a common sound. Even though these are Navy jets, it still makes a lot of north Fargoans stop and look up to hear the sound of a jet again. I didn't stick around town for the show, but I get a little bit of a sneak peak every year the show is in town since I work up at the base. The F-18 just happens to be my little sister's favorite of all the jets.