• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tackle box pic (updated 7/6)

Will

The bottom is open. I have just enough acrylic to make one more for me. Acrylic is really spendy, i got a once in a lifetime deal on this sheet. A 4 foot by 6 foot piece is about 100 bucks, just enough for 2 boxes. I got it for 30 bucks.

I made one myself also. I cut 6 pieces of 4"pvc into 12" sections then used gorilla glue to glue them into a cirle around my front pedestal. (i also made one for the back. Then i cut 3 slits in the side of each pvc for hanging hooks so that when you hit a big wave they dont fly out. Works for me and only cost about 10 bucks to make both.

that looks pretty sweet i like it

yes indeed, a sweet tackle box but it's quite expensive... around $120 for that justencase tackle box model if I remember right- so are Lakewoods but both I'm sure are good quality tackleboxes. You can get a customized one as well.

I love my Plano musky tackle box, but it does not hold some of the larger baits, which is OK with me and use the plano latchaway boxes for these.

So for tackle boxes polycarbonate is stronger and more expensive than acrylic but for game calls acrylic calls are more durable and about 5 times the price of polycarbonate calls.

confused Could someone please tell me what I'm missing here confused

So for tackle boxes polycarbonate is stronger and more expensive than acrylic but for game calls acrylic calls are more durable and about 5 times the price of polycarbonate calls.

confused Could someone please tell me what I'm missing here confused