• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Angling Edge....

stifler51

I have a few of them. They are about as good or better than any IMO. The only thing, if he watches the TV show, he's probably seen all or most of the different parts of the videos. I have noticed that they sometimes fish with the same tactics (rigging) in different videos but at least they are different tapings.

Its a long infomercial (then again what fishing related business isnt). But the filming is good, and the Lindners have a knack at teaching you to be a better fisherman, rather than where to go on your next fishing vacation.

Yep, ever since the late 70's, I have been an Al Lindner Fan. I think Al has taught me more about fishing than any other person or video ever has. I now wear my watch upside down and have an outragous bend in my hat. I can't grow the beard, it itches too much after a few days. I use the Lindner and In-fisherman videos all the time. It' great to go back to them when a change is happening on the water. Gets me dialed in again or gives me a starting point.

Hey Fish Head,

I see you live in Lakeville. I just moved to Burnsville and am looking for a couple lakes in the area to catch some eyes. If you wouldn't mind sharing a couple lakes with a fellow angler, I'd appreciate it. E-mail me at hunterjoe78 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!