• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

JR....TONY....NO MORE..

Can't see any fault with the Rat's comments. Truth hurts... Personally I never have seen the "love affair" that people have with JR. He is just a average driver who has been lost at the track since the memory of what his father has taught him fades futher and further away. If Senior was still around , we wouldn't be having this conversation now would we?

Something really bothered me in an article I read.

"Dale Jr. is on time to those meetings, and that's a pretty big statement, on a funny note," Johnson said, referring to Earnhardt's career-long reputation for not being an early riser or particularly punctual. "

Theres alot of talk about other drivers being "immature"...for as much money and work involved in being a nascar driver, you would figure at the very least a driver making 8 figures would be on time everytime.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Personally I never have seen the "love affair" that people have with JR.

And your Love affair with Gordon puzzles many also...LOL!..J/K

PapaG, what people see in Dale junior is a down to earth Budweiser drinking one of the guys type of people we'd all like hang out with it.

People in general like to root for cool/fun guys that we can relate to. So its a personality thing and Dale has one and Busch doesn't and from the looks of it never will.

It's not NASA here guys.....

The 18 will never have a personality.

He does win races and when he doesn't, he goes of in the corner and pouts like a 4 year old.

And his personality, or lack thereof, was apparent again today in the Nationwide race where he ran off to pout after not finishing well. bawling.gif

Thanks to Logano for eliminating The Rat at the end of the race which led to the Jr. Motorsports #88 taking the win!

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
The 18 will never have a personality.

He does win races and when he doesn't, he goes of in the corner and pouts like a 4 year old.

And his personality, or lack thereof, was apparent again today in the Nationwide race where he ran off to pout after not finishing well. bawling.gif

Thanks to Logano for eliminating The Rat at the end of the race which led to the Jr. Motorsports #88 taking the win!

didnt KB run off to get ready for the truck race that followed right after?

AMP= another missed pit...

Only a "hater" would bring that up. wink

As well as the crash caused due to "the popular ones" frustration.

27th place finish.

2 pts. ahead of former (fired) hendricks driver Casey Mears.

297 pts. behind former (fired) hendricks driver Kyle Busch.

And sinking like a rock.

Is it Teresa's fault ? Tony's fault ? The teams fault ? Bad equipment ?

Likable guy, but mabey he is just not that good.

Lets give the team a little time to gel. I don't believe 2 races is a good time frame to be judge and jury.

If Jr cannot get it together by the end of the season, then I do believe he may need to look in the mirror for some of the issues.

Jr as well as the whole team need to get it together. It's a team effort and one cannot point the finger at one part of the team.