Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrklean

PSE X-Force or Bow Madness

7 posts in this topic

I am looking at these two bows shot both liked both, liked the little smoother draw of the x-force, madness is about 200 cheaper and not a lot of speed loss. Any input from you guys?

I'd think just like it sounds like you are- I'd prefer the X-force, but $200 is $200! If you like how each of them shot, personally I'd save the $200 and get the Bow Madness. If not and the X-force felt better, that's what I'd do.

Good luck! Nice to have to make these "tough" decisions- you likely can't go wrong and you're getting a NEW BOW.

I'll beat DD to this one-- post pics when you get it!

I just bought the bow madness this year and love it I do have a little clicking noise going on right now at peak draw but it is getting fixed either way I don't care I LOVE THIS BOW

I have shot both and they are both on my want list, if money isn't an issue, I would lean to the X-force, I liked them both, with a slight edge to the "X".

Have you shot the new Omen by PSE, like to hear more about that one too.

I have the Xforce, I love it. It comes down to feel I think.

The Xforce is a dual cam with 12" limbs and a more reflexed riser.

The madness is a single cam with 10" limbs and a bit straighter riser. The change is speed almost doesn't matter when you're over 300, but if it does then the Xforce has the edge there. The new ones come with Americas best strings and string stoppers built in so you're money ahead there.

im starting to lean a little more toward the madness, plus i have a cabelas card and my money is building up so i could save that way as well, pretty sure you cant get a pro series bow with them.

I'm working on a Madness XS right now for a buddy. Seems like a sweet little bow, & very light. I'll letcha know how it shoots.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Fortunately for country never does anything like this, minds it's own business and stays out of all foreign governments affairs
    • Apparently, some of the newer cell phones now have a GLONASS (Russian GPS) chip in them, as well as a U.S. GPS chip.  The GLONASS system has a reputation for working well in the northern hemisphere.   I'll probably just stick with my old hand-held Lowrance and topo maps, but the technology is out there for those who want to use it.     In 2007, Putin issued a Decree of the President of the Russian Federation, opening GLONASS up for unrestricted public use. This was an attempt to garner public and industry interest, and to challenge the homogeny of the American GPS system. By 2010, GLONASS achieved complete coverage of Russia’s territory. One year later, thanks to its orbital satellite constellation, it achieved global coverage. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/glonass-gps-alternative-never-knew-existed/
    • Love the first amendment.  Also want consistency in application.  
    • Seen on the channel 5 news the other night, plans to remove a dam in River Falls. They didn't specify which dam, or if it would be both dams. The movement is gaining popularity, especially with residents. And more input meetings will be planned. However, if the project is ok'd, it doesn't sound like it will be in the near future. I'm all for the dam removal! Both of them!
    • Hey Dave, I am sorry to hear that. If you need anything you have my number.  Send me a PM or text and let me know whats going on. Recurring infection? Low blood supply?     
    • Yes. But he has a great plan to utilize the excess rail capacity in the country by relocating those who disagree with him. It's gonna be a real gas. 
    • 100% A-OK is how that's working out, but I'm not surprised by the continued confusion. Even beside Texas vs Johnson, the idea of stripping citizenship from people hasn't stood up in court.
    • You must have been on some sh*tty ice for it to do that... Love my heavy spud bar, if it doesn't go through in a couple wacks I feel pretty darn confident in stepping...Spud bar,picks,pfd,rope, common sense all ya need
  • Our Sponsors