• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PSE X-Force or Bow Madness

I am looking at these two bows shot both liked both, liked the little smoother draw of the x-force, madness is about 200 cheaper and not a lot of speed loss. Any input from you guys?

I'd think just like it sounds like you are- I'd prefer the X-force, but $200 is $200! If you like how each of them shot, personally I'd save the $200 and get the Bow Madness. If not and the X-force felt better, that's what I'd do.

Good luck! Nice to have to make these "tough" decisions- you likely can't go wrong and you're getting a NEW BOW.

I'll beat DD to this one-- post pics when you get it!

I have shot both and they are both on my want list, if money isn't an issue, I would lean to the X-force, I liked them both, with a slight edge to the "X".

Have you shot the new Omen by PSE, like to hear more about that one too.

I have the Xforce, I love it. It comes down to feel I think.

The Xforce is a dual cam with 12" limbs and a more reflexed riser.

The madness is a single cam with 10" limbs and a bit straighter riser. The change is speed almost doesn't matter when you're over 300, but if it does then the Xforce has the edge there. The new ones come with Americas best strings and string stoppers built in so you're money ahead there.

im starting to lean a little more toward the madness, plus i have a cabelas card and my money is building up so i could save that way as well, pretty sure you cant get a pro series bow with them.