• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winter returned.

Well Mike, if there would have been a bird in these trees, you would have seen it. Then again, maybe not. I was using my other camera with my wide angle lens. I would have really been bummed if a cardinal or waxwing would have appeared on one of these trees, with my 100-400 in my car.

You should be like Steve and have one over your shoulder and one in your hand. Then you wouldn't miss a thing! grin You lucked out this time, but who knows about next time. Maybe there will be a rare Western Coockoo bird in a tree cookooing at you!

You should be like Steve and have one over your shoulder and one in your hand. Then you wouldn't miss a thing! grin You lucked out this time, but who knows about next time. Maybe there will be a rare Western Coockoo bird in a tree cookooing at you!

I hear ya! The thought crossed my mind, but unfortunately, I don't have a strap on my xt, and if I needed to use the big gun, I wouldn't have had any place to set the xt. I've never tried shooting the 100-400 with one hand. wink

The ISO is correct, but I need to set the proper time in the camera. I was shooting an hour before what the exif. The clock in my camera is an hour ahead. Birdsong, were you shooting in your backyard. Your yard is pretty shaded.

My mistake. I just checked the clock and it was off by only 5 minutes.

Hate snow? That's a bummer for a guy who lives in MN, a snowmobile might help with that. I hate it when the snow melts and all these dog treats are exposed. I think there are more rabbit and deer treats out there for me than dog this year.