• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring will just not..... SPRING!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't do opener either. We would even go out at 12 some years and then realized you can catch just as many in daylight! It is too crowded, we just go during the week after opener, then you don't have to walk a mile to get your trailer.

I haven't fished opener in several years either. The cabin is packed with men! I call it "Testosterone Weekend". Don't get me wrong though, I'm not bummed out or anything since it usually is miserable weather on that weekend anyway. laugh
SSOO lisa, if an all men opening weekend is testoserone weekend, what are these womens GTGs called? PMS weekend? confusedeeksmirkcrazylaughwhistle or the fun punch bunch weekend? laughlaughlaughcrazy

As all the ladies who attended last year would say, we don't only swill punch. We fish and share tactics, share stories and generally marvel at how fun it is to fish with other women. I haven't ever just fished with women so what a cool experience that was.

Quote:
PMS weekend?

People

Meeting &

Sharing ?

Yep, EXACTLY! smilecool

After a statement like that you better only have that little EEK face emoticon! You gotta get some new material glenn, silly man! Maybe practice it out on the wife first and see her reaction. smirkwhistle Or better yet, get her to attend our GTG! What a great idea!! grin

As all the ladies who attended last year would say, we don't only swill punch. We fish and share tactics, share stories and generally marvel at how fun it is to fish with other women. I haven't ever just fished with women so what a cool experience that was.

Quote:
PMS weekend?

People

Meeting &

Sharing ?

Yep, EXACTLY! smilecool

After a statement like that you better only have that little EEK face emoticon! You gotta get some new material glenn, silly man! Maybe practice it out on the wife first and see her reaction. smirkwhistle Or better yet, get her to attend our GTG! What a great idea!! grin

well thats not the exact phrase i had in mind, but...... ok then. smile and wadda mean new material? me not understand? confused

PMS Weekend? I guess I would have to stay home then, I am too old for PMS (thank goodness). If you only knew the other side of the story Glenn. And even if you did send your wife, we have such a tight bond she wouldn't tell you either.

theres a lot of things she doesnt tell me! whistle she does like punch and to fish. shes just a bit more bashful than i. hey gals i did not mean to fire you up, it was to poke a bit of fun at the title testorene weekend. wanted to know the gal version.

i am sure she would and i have tried in the past to get her to go with on our spearing GTG. But she backed out.i can ask. she doesnt go on here even to see if i behave myself so i doubt shed go. i will talk to her though.