• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's watching the Girls Tournament!!

Double D

Our local CM-C team made the final game tomorrow! Really got people talking around here.

Took a basket with 2 seconds left to get into overtime and then win it. Great game.

Anybody else have local teams in the tourney?

DD

OUCH, AB kinda took it to em eh? I should explain a bit, Ada Borup Knocked my daughter's team out in the section finals, 65 - 60 It was a great game, not too many teams could keep up the pace of the Cougars. Nicole Smart is headed to NDSU for her college career. She had 27 points against CMC today. Keep your girls pumped up for next year, I have money on Section 6A taking a state championship again next year!!

Ouch is right. I kind of thought it would be a long shot, but I am glad they got as far as they did. I know a lot of those girls and I don't think I saw but one or two tears in a loss like that. They were smiling when they got their silver medals and were happy to win them.

Good games all around this year in the A tourney.

DD

I gave you some miss information, daughters team lost 65-55. Sorry. CMC girls are nothing short of impressive. They have so much character and integrity! Congratulate them from a fellow fisherman, a basketball fan. It's always alright to drop a few tears when the prize is in reach!! Congrats on a great year! Like I said before keep em pumped up for next year!! I wish logistics wasn't such an issue, there are so many fun teams to watch.

Congrats to the Minneapolis South Tigers! The state's all-time leading scorer Tayler Hill dropped 47 points on Centennial and South went on to win 68-61. South has made 3 straight appearances to the finals, but came up short the first two times. SOUTHSIDE!!

I was watching the girls games as well as the ND boys and the NCAA games. Lots of fun switching between all the games. Wow that Tayler Hill is an awesome player. The announcers were stating that she might be the best female ever from Minnesota. Did she ever reveal where she is going to college?

Northlander, If Barnum takes their young team to the state again next season they won't be in contention with Ada Borup. AB looses 4 seniors, including Nicole Smart, yeah, the one that kinda outscored most of the teams she played this year. Watch out for section 6, I'll bet they have at least 4 teams ranked in the top 10 class A in the state!! Barnum has a strong team, just a much slower pace than is seen by some teams. Hopefully they can step it up a bit, so the coach doesn't have to comment "We weren't ready to play at this pace" at halftime. Brent

I agree Basketball and everything but Hockey is played at a much slower pace up here. Best thing teams from my area can do is schedulae cities teams as much as possible during the season.

Barnum does have youth though.