• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophers vs Bulldogs

redlake

It may light a fire under those who stay for next year. Other guys might just bail and go try it pro. I wouldn't blame them I guess. I understand your point about not making the tournament though. I am still sitting on my West Regional tickets and I don't want to give them up and I don't want Gopher hockey season to be over yet so I have my fingers crossed at the moment. Wisconsin and UMD need to lose today and Wisconsin needs to beat UMD in the Third Place game. A UMD win or a tie combined with an RIT win in the Atlantic Hockey Tournament gets both UMD and Minnesota in.

Part of me wants them to get in too, but even if they do get in I can't see them making any noise, I do hope I am wrong.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gophers showed up for 1 period last night. They have the talent but sometimes i think they try to be to fancy. When you are not getting the bounces you need to throw and crash and make the bounces turn your way. They didn't have it last night and haven't had it since Thanksgiving.

The gophers showed up for 1 period last night. They have the talent but sometimes i think they try to be to fancy. When you are not getting the bounces you need to throw and crash and make the bounces turn your way. They didn't have it last night and haven't had it since Thanksgiving.

Agreed, UMD was in a playoff elimination game last night and the gophers were playing just another game they wanted to win. Watchig the Sioux and Bulldogs tonight, now that looked like a WCHA playoff game.

Good point Pier, we as fans can certainly be too hard on the gophs, myself included. Looking back we were 1 Nico Sachetti open net away from overtime. Or if you take back that bad rebound Kangas gave up on the first goal it a tie game, but its been that kind of year so what do you do.