• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

goofy stuff in the hole????????

Yesterday I seen an orange bowl, like a soup or salad bowl. I couldn't tell if it was plastic or ceramic as it was too hard to get. My little boy, who just turned three, kept calling it a "flashlight" because it was upside down and I suppose to him it looked like the beam from a flashlight,lol.

I cut a hole 3 years ago up north on a smaller lake before i had a underwater camera, and i set up the house! The water was 10 feet deep, and when i got in the house and looked down, there was a rock that was almost to the top of the water. This thing was HUGE, at least 9 feet tall!

It was crazy.

is that what you would call a ROCKBASS, big guy! crazysmirklaughwinkwink we cut a spearhole some time back, set up house got in there was a log/deadhead almost in the middle of the hole. kinda neat the way the nords used it to sneak up on the deke.

On winnie in the gap between deer point and Bowens resort there is a tree stump in about 7 or 8 ft. of water on the west side. I cut a hole years back along side of it. The stump had every type of tackel hung on it you can think of, fron snells to raps. I wonder how mny guys thought they had the big one hit while trolling?

Out on Sakakawea, one of the first times I was ever spearing we cut a hole right over a tepee ring in about 10ft of water. I speared a fish out of it too that day. That is crazy that a couple hundred years or so ago some indians were living in that thing and then I speared a fish right out of their living room.

My dad this told of a story from this year where he saw a dog fish swimming through the hole with a northern directly below it traveling at the same speed. As he leaned over to watch it leave the hole another northern came from the side and followed the first two.

LOL on the saw. but the last time I was out just a few days before season ended I saw a 14-15 inch pike staring at the decoy when this bullhead come outta nowhere and ramed the pike and the pike swam off turned around came back and the bully spined him this time and the pike swam off for good..

last year at the second GTG I watched two of my decoys come untied and swim to the bottom of Big Lake first time the polamar knot failed me oops twice it happened but I didnt tie the first one on.