• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is on your wish list?

For some reason the shopping quesiton that was just asked reminded me of a neat little gadget that I often think of buying. Unfortunately, I typically don't remember to look for it until after I'm half way home from shopping. So, it remains on my wish list!

I saw it at the ice fishing expo last year. I wish I would have just bought it then and there. At the time I thought it was unnecessary since I know hot to tie knots and my tackle boxes are already full! It's just a a little piece of plastic that in a quick, slick kind of way, helps to tie knots.

Just curious about what is on the wish list of others?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as long as there's no limit to our wish lists blushgrin, I would love a wheelhouse too!! Especially an Ice Castle! But if I can't have that I would really like to fish in one of these:

nlatt1.jpg

I would also LOVE to have a Humminbird Ice-55 locator. They are sweet!

Hey Lisa - A friend has an Ice Castle ( 24 fter ) on Mille Lacs. We stay in it also in the summer on shore at Hunters, its awesome.

Wasn't on my list - but I just bought a magnifing cover for my Marcum screen. Got it at Appledoorns from Paul. I wasn't sure about it but he let me use one for the day and I loved it and bought it.

# 1 on the list - A bigger trailer for all my cr-ap crazy may be getting one this spring - grin

Too much I can't afford/store anywhere. If I had a place or a way to transport it, I would love my own portable and auger. Oh well, I've been lucky enough to have some awesome people share with me this season smile.

I already have a boat and four wheeler though, too bad I don't get up to my dad's as much as I should frown. He bought all this stuff when my sister and I left for college and never uses it, so I figure I need to be a better daughter and make him use it this summer smilegrin . You can see the lake from his house, so I'm hoping to start my muskie fishing fun this year up there.

right now enough ice to still be able to drive truck on winnie the weekend of march 21rst. i have 2 of those plastic dubbers/things to tie fishin knots with, just need to figure out how now. i forgot. LISA, with all the time you put in working this winter one of those permy houses should be pocket change for ya. crazywhistleJ/K. at least a lot of fish breathed easier this winter. laughlaugh so is a trip to deer river in theplans soon?

Quote:
LISA, with all the time you put in working this winter one of those permy houses should be pocket change for ya.
You're so funny glenn!!! eeksmirk Because CNA's make soooo much money per hour! I'd probably make more at Mickie D's!! grin We don't have plans to head back up there any time soon. I would love to get on Winni soon tho! Always fun times fishing Winni! laugh

Quote:
a snowmobile, 40 horsepower Merc motor with power trim

Edited by Iambjm (Yesterday at 07:57 PM)

Edit Reason: greedy

Barb, I was crackin' up with your "a snowmobile". I was thinking how content and happy one must be with only one thing on their wish list. I was thinking I was ultra greedy. But she said sky's the limit right?

Hey what is my picture doing on here. No wonder your 2nd career didn't take off Glen, with competition like that.

Good morning ladies and gentelmen.

My wish is simple. "A LIFE AFTER WORK" with the way things are we have to spend more time at work and be more flexible in order to keep things moving, therefore cutting down your enjoy life mode.

G.C.

My hubby could have given Hugh a run for his money when I married him. But with age comes gravity, and a few extra pounds. I know this from personal experience.

Not the greatest picture, but my Jim at 30

Jim.jpg

sorry to hear that. must be frustrating. GARY, good one i like your responses. i must not spend enough time watchin tv i really had no idea who that was. nor do i care. i can still outfish him.