• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Devils Lake Fishing Report - North Dakota

We were up 3-26 thru 3-29 and did ok, caught a few walleye, perch with the biggest being over 14 inches and as many pike as you want up at Irvin, we had 20 pike in 3hrs on tip ups and probably missed just as many, smelt and hotdogs will do the trick. People said they were catching walleye up there to, but I did not see one person pull up a walleye when we were there.

Also Vman11, you may be walking only by next weekend, there was plenty of ice on the lake, but the shores are getting pretty bad, mud, water, bad ice areas close to shore ect.

I haven't heard too much lately... have heard that things are deteriorating though. It would definitely be worth a call to your baitshop of choice prior to heading out to get the latest conditions. The big thing is how the ice is doing by the edge.. I've heard in some spots it's been getting pretty poor.

marine_man