• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My GSP born yesterday!!

CarlWBL

rmkod

Beautiful dog, nice colors!

Carl, have you thought of any names yet? I'm getting a GSP this spring out of Topgun Kennels and we're already trying to think of names. I swear, my wife and I thought of names for our four daughters in ten minutes or less, but the dogs, It took weeks.

Great looking pups...brings back a lot of memories. The latest of mine will be 1 on the 15th. Here she is hanging out with the "veteran" in the yard last summer.

P1010958.jpg

They made an awesome team out there last fall...good luck with the pup!!

P1020123.jpg

Hey 52luge who is your pup out of? A guy who trains for Topgun in Anoka helps me train. Is yours out of Tess and Bond? Russ who helps me owns Tess. They are great dogs. NWbuck where is your pup out of? Looks very similar to mine.

Yes, Tess x Bond. I went to college with Russ and have known him for years. Taught him everything he knows! NOT! He converted me from Brittanies and after hunting with Tess I knew my next dog would be one of Tess's. I just talked with Russ last night, I'm getting pretty pumped!

Bill

Russ told me one of his friends was keeping a pup and he was going to help train it. I am going to try to get out to his place most wed's to start steadying the pup, maybe I will run into you some time. I know you will have a great pup. I was actually looking at a pup out of that breeding in Dec07 but unfortunately Tess had a miscarriage. He's a great guy and knows what he is doing.