• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 94

jltimm

GSP was my pick from the get. Not that I don't like BJ, cause I do, he's a one of a kind fighter, but GSP is a one of a kind fighter also and he's naturally bigger! Worked the same way when BJ fought the smaller Jens Pulver.

There were some good fighters on that card last night. I guess Mr. Rubberoid Diaz couldn't wind up anything like an arm, leg, or a neck on Guida...that dudes a load!

Last time I seen Machida fight, I was thinking to myself that he was gonna be trouble for alot of people....he has a little different style, but he to can bring it.

Not the most exciting fights, but pretty good overall. I cant wait to see GSP fight Thiago Alves, hopefully he can give GSP a run for his money. Alves is really the only guy in the ww division that is bigger and stronger than GSP. Also I thought Karo lost the judges did him a favor in that one.

Nice avatar Oly! Karo doesn't look to take training to seriously, just by looking at him? St. pierre is a force to be reckoned with. I think Anderson Silva and St. Pierre should fight at a catch weight.That would be a good fight. I'm dissapointed in the Diaz loss, but he will learn from it and it will make him a better fighter.

because the UFC is still the place to be plus i see afflication going down the tubes within a year i went to the buckel to get my gf a watch and the lady was trying to get me to buy one of those affliction shirts it was like 40-50$ for a tshirt come on.

Agreed! He looked awesome up to that point, looked unstopable for awhile. Maybe the big money did something to his hunger pangs?

Fedor and his brother both have less then chiseled bodies and both those guys can fight...at least they could the last time I seen them on the tube in a live bout, but it's been awhile.

Someone that really looked out of shape and there was no mistaking it was that Palo Filo...however it's spelled, he didn't make weight for a championship fight with that Chael Sonnen and he got worked over, pity pat style. He looked like a very large turtle lying on his back most of the fight and totally gassed.

Yeah Fedor is probably my favorite fighter. He's smart, strong and exciting to watch. He totally knocked out arlovski as arlovski was jump kicking. It was so fast I had to replay jus to catch it. Don't forget Fedor is an outstanding ground fighter as well.

Is it just me, or has regular boxing lost alot of it's appeal since MMA has come into the picture? I used to really like boxing, never missed a bout, but now I have a hard time watching your run of the mill fights. Used to like Toughman to, but I can't even watch that stuff anymore.

On the other hand when there is a live UFC or WEC match on, hey I'm glued to the tube and I don't care what weight they are. With boxing, I didn't like the really little fighters and I didn't care for the big slow heavyweights either.

I used to really like boxing as well, but I havent watched a fight since Mayweather and de la hoya a few years ago. Dont forget everyone there is a live ufc free on spike tommorrow night!

The UFC tonight and the boxing I started watching last night and shut off, was the reason I posted. All the T.V. boxing lately has been one sided mismatches....may as well watch someone pound the heavy bag, about the same thing.

On the other hand, the stuff on Verses and Spike are usually action packed and if they slow down and hang on one another, the referee gets em going.

You even get to see division champs go at it once in awhile, especially with the WEC.

Yeah, boxing is old news, unless someone really interesting comes along like a new Mike Tyson? I can't get enough MMA watching! Now that Brock Lesnar is in the UFC heavyweight division, I'am even more watchful!

Yup, pretty much the same with me. But I do get tired of the constant reruns of past UFC and WEC fights. After the 2nd time, just in case I missed something the first time, I'm ready for something else.

When MMA, is live on T.V., hey, I just don't miss it, I kinda work my day around it so I'll be home when it comes on. I should be past it, but I like the fights.