• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SURE IS QUIET?

GEEZ,where is everyone? the weather warms up and FM dies, exceppt for us working. must be fishin, clesning fish working going to school putting suntan lotion on someones sunburn.... sure is quiet. oh yeah and some get to leave worrk early and go to winnie fishin. gggrrrr... grinsmilewinkgrin

I personally have been getting over my crud, updating 2 websites, had to run to town yesterday so Ford could install my new radio as the other one is toast, of course hit the 10% off sale at L&M Fleet looking for a bigger trailer (all gone) so I bought some Chubby Darters instead, spent an hour and a half at the Verizon store trying to decide on a new phone and family share plan, then off to the bank, the grocery store, then home to fix dinner, threw 2 loads of clothes in the wash. Ended the night with a Margarita........

Today I have to wander over to Deer River to retrieve the "old grouch", heard he has been wandering around over there scaring all the locals laugh

Gee I wonder who that could be Big Guy. I really wish it would be 3 days instead.

Lambjm I hope your feeling better, and on the ice soon.

I just found out my daughter has strep, and she is coming home from school for the weekend. I am glad I am leaving.

G.C.

geee, thats a nice dad go fishin when daughter comes home ill. smirkcrazygrinwink we think alike. whistle so barb you just dumped the "old grouch" off in deer river and left him there? was he gettin in your way? smirksmile i wish my wife would leave me in deer river! laugh i could always stay at garyc's or bmc's. coolwhistle

I am headed over to Lawrence for the fishing club GTG tomorrow. I hope I didn't gross you out too bad Lisa, couldn't resist it. Trust me seeing a picture of the alien scar is far better than seeing it in person.

Makes two of us!!! I am getting out fishing on Sunday and am sooooooooo excited, I guess a friend of mine and her hubby found a great walleye spot on a lake south of here, which I know someone around here will be excited to hear about smilelaughwhistle .