• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SURE IS QUIET?

Why do you men love the women's forum so much!? crazycool I mean, I know we are awesome, but it's kind strange some of you are on here more than the other forums! whistle Heehee, one of us gotta give you guys some grief, and I happen to have the day off. smilegrin

We don't spread trash, we leave that to the men. smirk The proof is in this thread! I'm just waiting for my sister to get up so we can hit the gym. And you guys seem to like it, you keep coming back for more! wink

It's very simple...read some of the other threads...they are nothing but arguments...should I catch fish, should I shoot small bucks..which political party is right. Are walleyes better to fish then bass, why are there northerns in all the lakes???? Give me a break, other then entertainment, bib chafing, and the 20" box fan, most of the other threads are the same questions over and over. Scroll thru the East Central and there are 20 different posts for Green Lake, in the Metro, there are 5 different questions, seperately about Lake Jane...Hunting has about 100 posts asking about food plots, nobody scrools thru and reads.

Now you want to ask me another question. Plus we like to read about MNgirl and Rebel or whatever other guy is posting with her that week. grin

And what are you implying Tom? wink I highly doubt my posts are that interesting, I just tend to have a mouth on me sometimes! whistle

You do have a point though about the other threads, at least the ladies here keep it interesting. grin

I have been quiet this past week - only because I have not been near my computer. Just got back yesterday from a 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean. cool Thought about everyone here in this frigid weather wink First night on the cruise for dinner I had Barramundi (giant perch). Here's a picture. Can't imagine how big the whole fish was. Sure tasted good!!!

DSCF9130-2.jpg

The cruise was awesome fun - but I'm glad to be home. Can't wait to get back out on the ice!!!! smile