• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

south dakota shed antlers

Do you guys think that his estimate of 250 NT is in the ballpark? Looks like he knows his deer hunting.

When you see the picture of that buck, with one side shed, it makes you want to puke to know that in southern Iowa, there is a late season doe only, (antlerless bucks are included)going on till the end of the year has registered 2009 shed buck kills so far.

Its causing a huge rift between hunters, that say that it is damaging the buck population and those that are killing those shed buck deer, that say as long as it is legal, theyre going to shoot the biggest deer that walks out of the woods, even if it is a shed buck. Surely, some are shot with no knowledge of being a buck, but there are those that are saying I'm dropping it, even if I know its a shed buck, because the state says I can.