• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Togwotee pic jan17-23

updecreek

well after the 18 hour drive.

They call it spring hero snow. because you go anywhere you want.

We rode for 5 days. In the open areas where there is sun the snow was setting up.In the trees snow was DEEP. I have so many pics.Out of the 5 sleds one broke two days into the trip a 07 MTX yamaha phazer, Fuel pump went out no big deal but no parts in stock in a 100miles and 400.00$$$ for a new one ouch. he Rented a sled at 200.00$ a day saved his trip. better than sitting in the cabin. polaris 700 rmk 155 was the rental.

Long track was needed when we went down the back side of that mountain. only way out was to come back up same way we came. A short track would of not made it. It has snowed every day i have been to togwotee in years passed. this time we had sun all 5 days. if it would of snowed we would not be able to go where we went. The veiws form togwotee are great.

The big horns vs togwotee is like minnesota vs u.p. mich!

we will be going out west 3 more times forsure not looking in to it. we are doing it. C. Bassman i will let you know if we have a open spot anytime we go. we had one open spot on this trip. one guy backed out last min.

My mom lives out there and has booked some rooms through a friend. We have a place to stay if we want. I'm just not sure about the sleds. I have two Phazers and if the snow is like the snow in the picture, they would do OK. My kids mainly would ride on the trails so I'm sure they would be OK for that.

If we go, I'm thinking about renting a Nytro XTX for two days and let the family ride the Phazers around since kids can't ride rentals.

Any advice???