• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

6x8 Darkhouse in Progress...

Laska

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im done with it now, my boss gave me rubber roofing(not cheap) to put on the roof so without further ado Id have to say its done and going on the lake tomorrow!

Just gotta paint the strips that hold down the rubber and I lil paint on the inside, I ran outta paint with half a section left on the inside.

100_1005.jpg

Ya can bet ur boots this thing wont leak, its gotta exspensive roof on it!

100_1004.jpg

hahaha, o yeah. Tomorrow, I cant wait, I gotta perfect spot to try out and what better way to do it then with my very own perm shack I made that I can save a hole and not always have to make a new one:) If I hit the jackpot all ya'll are invited to my shack to do some spearin!

I have a license before I even made it! haha, Putting it on lake winona, then next year sakotah, which I think you may have heard of. I live 2hours from the mankato area but if I have a perm shack up there ill be up the at first ice next year and up every weekend or so.

Bout the get together I dont know if Ill make it yet, and I wont be bringing the perm cuz I dont have a trailer, so if I do go Ill be bringing me Eskimo quickfish 3 which ive been using up until now ne ways, worked great this last saturday up by elysian, I got my limit in 1hr 15minutes.

Thx huey, appreciate it! The GF wants me to paint northerns on the sides... this summer... Think I might have too now, the head I drew looks good so might as well draw a bunch on the sides considering its a darkhouse huh...