• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crow Version McHale.

PierBridge

So do you think McHale has a chance to win coach of the year honors to go along with his GM award from last year.

Not such a bad GM and Coach after all eh guys?

Can he stay until we lose a couple in row? or do you want him out this afternoon after they finish off the Clippers to go 9-1 in 2009!

Excuses and complaints welcome!

T-pups get the win, in a sloppy game! I think Mac gets a little more respect from the players as well as the refs in some of the games. Hopefully he can develop K Love into a starter this year. A win is a win and we will take them in any fashion!

I'm pretty suprised at how well he's coaching the team and making them watchable. I'll eat a little crow on that one. But I'll stand by the fact that he stunk as a GM. Guy is rancid in that position and needs to either coach or walk away.

So he doesn't get any credit for putting the team together?.. crazy

Just the coaching part?

He hasnt proved anything in how many years? How many stupid deals has he made? I dont see any championships in our history! He knows how to play, he should coach that.

Well, he might have finally found his post-playing days calling as a coach. He's light years better as a coach than a GM. But Pier, if you think he's a good GM still you're welcome to buy my season tickets for next year. grin

Call me when they advance to the second round of the playoffs. I don't think they'll qualify with a .333 winning percentage and 1 win against a team with a better than .500 record.

They are playing better and that's commendable as far as coaching is concerned but the scheduling probably has more to do with the wins at this point. Let's see how they do against some real teams before we start talking about Crow for the trainwreck that McHale assembled in his 13-14 years of trading, drafting, and "developing" talent. He's got a long ways to go to make things right and 7-1 this month doesn't come close to paying back for his transgressions.

Not anymore. I worked a couple of their camps one summer, and a buddy of mine from college is Crunch. (Makes a nice living doing it year round I might add)

But I get my information from the same place everybody else goes-the web.