• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How many pictures do you take?

How many pictures do you take each year? For me I would guess around 200, not alot but I plan on being more active this year. Last year I got my new camera around the 4th of july. This year I hope to look at things a little different.

I'm a bit different because of what I primarily shoot but last year I put on 75,000 between three cameras. The year before it was close to 90,000. This year will be considerably less because of marketing changes, I will guess it will be around 30,000 to 50,000. A lot easier on equipment and photographer!

Average day shooting sports about 500 shots per event and I've shot up to 8 events per day. Out shooting on my own usually about what Jim does about 300 for an evening or afternoon.

I just did a shoot yesterday a one hour portrait shoot about 100 shots, basketball game tonight will give me another 400 or so. Had a big shoot last Saturday 100 person team shoot that was about 500 shots. Coffee cup shots for the challenge under 50 so that puts me over 1,000 for the week about average I think.

Do you sell them? besides the photo portraits.

just wondering

Yes I do, I run a sports photgraphy business part-time which considering time spent each week devoted to it makes it full-time. I happen to have a full time job that allows me to get away with that smile

Dan and Steve, just think what this would be costing you if you were still using film cameras. shocked

Isnt digital fantastic!!!

I cant imagine what it would cost to be printing all of the pictures that I take and then to be disappointed by all of the photos that I am now deleting off of my camera during a shoot...

Technology never ceases to amaze me!!