• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

heated grips

Huck Finn

Looking to get some heated grips and thumb warmer for my 2000 foreman 450 es.I'm getting tired of freezing my thumb.I see there is quite a prize range so I would like some opinions.I don't want junk but I don't want to spend a couple hundred bucks neither.

One more question.When I got this machine in 2002 I traded it for my snowmobil. mainly because snow seemed to be less and less here in the tundra.However, it has grips with a toggle switch, high, low setting that has never worked.I seen the ones at cabela's for 89 bucks you meantioned.Would it be better to get the same ole toggle switch type for 50 bucks or just yank the old and upgrade? Easy hookup? Thanks for the help.

However, it has grips with a toggle switch, high, low setting that has never worked.

Some grips have a fuse on the power wire. And, check power connections or maybe just the switch is bad. A few easy things to check before just throwing them away.

just be sure you get the thumb warmer, i was at cabellas a couple years ago and they were out thumb warmer style so i got the grip only warmer and big mistake, can't believe how cold your thumb gets it's downright painful. can you get just the thumb warmer so i can add it to the grip warmer, or am i- s.o.l?

kr8r.tom...I just bought mine this month at cabelas...if they had them with thumb warmer I did not see any...I agree with you it sucks with out the thumb warmer...I too wonder if they sell thumb warmer...