• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rest

Code-Man

Last time I used a drop away rest the string broke during the middle of one of my rounds so now I stay away fromt them. And no I exagerated on the million part. I'm sure if I read some of your posts you have exagerated a bit to. And yes I have seen people use the rage and when I have been watching 2 of the 3 people ran into a problem with the blade getting stuck. So no I don't have tons of experience with all of the products in the world but yes I do have some. So no need to spaz out over one comment I was just giving my personal opinions. That is what I beleive this sight is about. People sharing information on their personal experiences to help otheres. So just simmer down.

Your string broke because of the rest? What kind of drop away rest was it and what happened? Curious. Please enlighten me. What happened?

Curious as to what you mean by the Rage blades getting stuck. Stuck open or closed.

Simmer down. Funny. If I was going to spaz out or be angry I would have exagerated about everything from the wb to the muzzy heads.

You are completely entitled to your opinion as am I. I don't believe I spazzed as I'm not the one getting defensive.

I'm not getting defensive at all. The string on my drop away rest broke not my bow string. I'm sorry if I came across angry. It just bothers me when people won't let other people just state their opinion because their mind is set and can't be changed. I'm not criticizing you I was just giving my opinon. When I was writing about the wb and muzzy I was giving my opinion not spazing. I was in a very calm mood when I wrote that actually. Personally I prefer the wb but I also like the fall aways for target shooting. I just THINK the wb is a better choice for most hunting scenarios. So I'm sorry if I upset you.

I can't say anything bad about the wb. It doesn't get any more foolproof than that design. Far and away the number one seller in the country. I agree that it's the best design for hunting. Even though, I still shoot a QAD drop away with a full containment bar. Wasp broadheads. Haven't jumped on the Rage train.

I probably could have worded my responses a little differently, or re-worded, so they didn't come across as strong.