• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild Hockey

maros91

I am a die hard Wild fan and catch every game that I possibly can whether on radio or T.V. but this team is so dang boring to watch it makes me sick sick. They get outshot everygame, they offense is pathetic, and if it wasn't for there goaltending they would be farther down in the standings then they already are. Maybe the team and the Gaborik rumors are catching up to them. I may have to take a week off from watching them. Watching the grass grow in January is more exciting than watching the Wild.

Injuries have hurt them this year but I agree they need to make some changes up front.

Demitra and Rolston leave. Hossa did not want to come here and Gabby wants to leave. If they can't get at least 2 big names back when Gabby leaves (like the Sedin twins) then they need to look at making changes elsewhere.

I think a couple of their real young guys could still develop into very good players but I don't think they have much for offense down in the minors either.

I think the JL system was great for a struggling new team and it gave them a chance to win every night. But I think the fans are looking to see a cup contender. They have a good nucleus, but if they can't get the missing pieces it won't do much good.

I agree, although I don't think they will get 2 big names back for Gabby. I think they will get a decent young established player, a good prospect, and a 1st rd. pick. Koivu, Bouchard (struggling), Burns, Schultz, Sheppard, Gillies, Clutterbuck, Pouliot, and Harding are the young core guys that we need to develop around more and put them in that next level. If they fall out of the race, which it looks like they will, they will probably deal anyone of these guys: Gaborik, Backstrom, Skoula, Bergeron, Zidlicky, Belanger, Nolan, or Johnsson.