• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Was Santa good to you this year?

Hope everyone's Christmas was good. Just wondering what kind of photography stuff Santa was handing out today? I got a Pelican case, some ND filters and a book. Oh yeah, not photography related but my son bought me some chocolate cookie dough peanut butter. MMMMM!!!

Let's here about your goodies!

Those sound like great gifts.

Mike, is that deck like the most wanted deck. You can start clicking them off the list as you shoot them.

Yellowhead, a friend of mine just got the 10-20 Sigma a month or so ago and really loves it. I'm sure you will also!

Santa was REAL good to me! My wife & kids wrapped a picture of a Canon 50D, put it in a box & added a few of my wrenches for weight to through me off and said I could go ahead & order one!!

Santa was REAL good to me! My wife & kids wrapped a picture of a Canon 50D, put it in a box & added a few of my wrenches for weight to through me off and said I could go ahead & order one!!

That is awesome grin You will have to post some pics once you take it for a test ride.