• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mimbach Fleet Supply

I've been in many times while opening up and closing down the cabin and times in between, looking for hardware, tools, etc. and always left with good advice and what I needed.

Welcome to FM as a forum sponsor!

Thanks for the feedback cjac! We are committed to helping out our customers whatever way we can. Being employee owned and operated helps us tailor our business to the customer's needs.

If you haven't been in to the store, come in and check us out. There are a number of us here that are FM'rs and love to to talk fishing, hunting, food plots, home improvement etc.

Besides our winter ice fishing department we are an Ace Hardware store with cold weather clothing and winter/work boots.

There's a wealth of information on 2 and 4 cycle engines from the guys at parts and our small engine shop. We sell and repair chainsaws, lawn equipment, snowblowers, heaters, ice augers, etc..

Thanks again the warm welcome and the nice comments guys.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Mark

I was just in your store on Thursday (12/18) to pick a few miscellaneous items when I was on that side of town, this is the first time I had been in that store in atleast 5 years. I was very happy with the friendly help I recieved from both the parts counter and the friendliness of the cashier. I also had no idea that you carried ice-fishing gear, escpecially the large selection.

Keep up the good work Team Mimbach, I will definetly be a returning customer.