• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery tip of the week

UMDS,

I was just thinking about this while at my desk. Personally I benefited allot from some "seasoned" archers like Harvey and gang. Sticknstring has a wealth of knowledget that I read with great interest. So yes, if we could I second the request. I've already moved into archery mode and been working my stands, clearing brush, and I just purchased a new Moultrie I-40 that came to my desk about 4 hours ago. To top it off my 4 year old is asking me to go hunting in the yard every night for "crittors". Got to love that right!?

So theres my plea for a Weekly tip from this site.

mr

I will set up a tip of the week thread in the next day or so. I will also set up a thread with dates for those who might like to write up a tip of the week. For those of you who were not with us when we did this, one can write up anything that pertains to huntinfg and equipment.