• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Skis on Traps!

I just picked up a pair of great condition Rossignol 160 downhill skis without bindings. I am going to mount them on my Fish Trap Pro...any suggestions?

I want to keep it simple stupid...KISS!

Timmy?

DC?

Thanks Tank...I was thinking about putting four 4 inch blocks to raise it up a bit!

I was thinking it wouldn't push as much snow if I did this. Plus raise the seat a bit. Then I run into the trouble of the skirt not sealing the edges...I have a few months to weigh out my options confused

Nice idea on the lift kit. That would have to help when pulling in snow. 4 inches might be too much as that might lift the skirt too much. But a 2 inch lift might work well. I'd try it but our two traps stack with just enough room in our Jeeps and fit just right under Billys toneu cover.

Try the lift kit then you could always reduce the height if needed...

I have been contemplating rigging up my trap with some type conduit pipe that could easily be raised/lowered for the purpose of easier dragging through deep snow I haven't tried anything yet but was thinking something along the lines of using spring buttons that are currently used or the traps or some type of locking spring hinge

untitled1.jpg