• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frogs and Cats

Muskie456

We used to make bullhead pancakes out of them. We fished right next to Hiway 65 and would heave the ones we caught up onto the pavement. I am surprised no one ever called the police to pay us a visit, as I can't imagine people too thrilled about either running over road kill or trying to avoid it on a busy hiway!

Frog legs are great. Their used to be a place behind the Mermaid in Mounds View years back that had all you can eat frog legs on Friday night (I forget the name of the place). They where very good

That place was called the "Anchor Inn" and ended up being a club called Roberts.

I know of 5 cats over 27# caught/released on Puppy's in the Fargo area this weekend.

From the feedback I'm getting when you get the Dog Bite, it's going to be a sumo class kitty.

Also reports that walleyes are tearing up the Dogs but were tough to hook.

I have them at our Gander Mtn. Baitshop here in Fargo. The range from 5" to 12", most are about 8". They run a buck a piece. Should be getting another load in tonight, or early Wed morning.

We were out of live giant suckers but expect a delivery of them too at the same time, in time for the Cats Incredible Grand Forks event.

May have frogs too? Still waiting on conformation on that yet. Frogs are in tight supply in the region.

FYI Bait availability: Sold out of Waterdogs for now, no frogs available...but we got in a big batch of XL suckers here in Fargo at Gander.

Should be getting another load of WaterDogs in next week.