• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Virus/Worm alert

#Boater#

I just recieved an E-mail from someone that I recieved something from within the past few days from FM. Of course I deleted it without opening the attachment but remember hearing on the news this morning about it making it's way around the world today.

The message reads Test then has some odd arrangements of letters and symbols then the word Yep.

Just thought I would pass this on since I recieved it from someone on this web site. cnn.com has something about it in the technology link if you would like to read on it.

[This message has been edited by #Boater# (edited 01-20-2004).]

i got the infected mail myself yesterday. http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[email protected]#r emovalinstructions

the link will get you through the removal process. i got a warning from norton when i clicked the mail so i went right to deleting it. you get the worm when you open the link that acompanys the mail.

jim

[This message has been edited by jimh874 (edited 01-21-2004).]