• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lookout Drake, I.C.E. Series Entrants and Others

Paul Waldowski

Here we come!!!!!

OH BOY!!!

What a crew he will have smile.gif

Jim W. The President of G.A.F. "Not only is he the Prez, but he's also a member"

The famous Dennis "Fishead" "If it can happen, it will happen to" Steel

Cory "Crash" Frantzick - The only one that gives Dennis a run for his money when it comes to comical relief.

Tom "Gullguide" Herman - Many of you know him by sight, as he's the infamous model and Spokeperson for the famed FISHINGDIAPER.

We are hoping for conformation from a couple of other members over the next couple of days. Stay Tuned

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
Stone Legacy

I will see you guys at Drakes as I have a room there also. Who's hitting Red Fri. night? Very much looking forward to the ice series, and putting faces on all the names.

Brian

Brian,

Not sure when we will all be getting up there. I won't be able to make it up until about 9:00 or so, so Red is out for me on Fri. night frown.gif. Not sure about the others though. Dian @ the Drake can let you know who's already up there when you check in.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
Stone Legacy

wgmsa, I am hoping I can get out mid am fri. and have plenty of time to get to Red. Lets keep eachother updated as we get closer and maybe we can hook up that way fri. afternoon or early eve.

Are you guys planning on using wheelers and sleds or driving on at Winnie? I am thinking wheeler would be nice for extra mobility(and safety) but my trailer is out of service, and cant fit anything but gear. Looks like it should be pretty safe driving by then.

O.K. I'm bored and rambling so see ya!

Brian

Brian,

I will be (hopefully if the ice cooperates) driving out to the staging point, parking and taking off on sleds from there. I will have a few electronic demo items that I don't want to drag around in a sled if I don't have too.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

For those of you wondering, Paul is talking about the ICE Series (IceLeaders Challenge Event Series).

They are designed for a competition with the absolute best multi-species anglers in the world (you can compete against them regardless of skill level or maybe you are one of them), on ice instruction for those who want to acquire ice fishing skills beyond what they have now, awesome sponsor prizes, a tailgate style feed, hands on testing/learning new ice fishing gear, and the opportunity to meet and greet fellow FMers and IceLeaders.

It's going to be a blast.

Don't miss it. Enter today. It's only $10 and kids are FREE.

please go to:
http://IceLeaders.com and click on the ICE Series link.

Hey Brian (BDR)!
I can't get your e-mail to work. But I am definetly interested in joining you at the Drake. I won't get in until later so Red won't work for me either.

I'll try and locate your cell # and give you a call. If you don't hear from me today give me a call if you still have my #. Thanks!

mm

Hey Brian I did get your e-mail to work just now. Don't know what the prob was... Anyway, I still will give you a call.

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 12-31-2003).]

Hey Mistermom, you cant have this post above about joining me at a motel with that other post explaining your username ha-ha. People will start talkin!

Brian